In six days, we’re introducing three brand-new silk styles for women and thirteen new patterns for men’s Slim Fit shirts. It’s a big one. Both collections stem from the idea of an everyday uniform. We believe everyone has one.
Share your #EverydayUniform on Instagram by staging a creative self-portrait and tag us. We’ll contact 20 people with the best portraits and let them choose a shirt or silk blouse from the new collections before the launch.
Here’s how it works:
- Stage a creative self-portrait wearing your #EverydayUniform.
- Write a story of how it relates to your day-to-day and throw in @everlane with the hashtag #EverydayUniform.
- Share it on Instagram.
Some tips to get you started:
- Look for natural, soft light. Rooms with big windows work well.
- Get crafty with the surroundings and composition to let your personality come through.
- You don’t have to be holding the phone to take the portrait. Ask a friend to take the final photo once you’ve set up. You can also try using a mobile tripod with a timer.
Featured here we have @kessara, @kimathomas, @andrewjasonleung, @zobolondon, @danrubin and @dew.